URC Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sic Parvis Magna

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Site is finished except for a few graphics and forum is back to normal! - Kakashi

Well its a new year

Go down 
+2
-Syler-
Americano
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Americano
Villagers
Villagers

Well its a new year Empty
PostSubject: Well its a new year   Well its a new year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:38 pm

It's 2012 the year that we are supposed to die thats a bunch of B.S if u ask me what do u guys think Question - Americano "What did u just say about my momma" "Uh Uh Nothing" "O.o LIES" "Falcon Punch!!!" lol!
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Warlords
Warlords
-Syler-

PostSubject: Re: Well its a new year   Well its a new year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Lol. Ok dude. Razz And yes it is a bunch a BS.
Back to top Go down
Americano
Villagers
Villagers

PostSubject: Re: Well its a new year   Well its a new year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm

and to anyone who believes u are a fucking idiot!! afro Razz "What did u say about my momma" "Uh uh nothing" "O.oLIES" "Falcon punch!!!" lol!
Back to top Go down
Americano
Villagers
Villagers

PostSubject: Re: Well its a new year   Well its a new year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Is this how pro we are?Well its a new year Americanodespairsig
Back to top Go down
{URC} Maintenience
Warlords
Warlords

PostSubject: Re: Well its a new year   Well its a new year I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 am

I don't believe it but the people who did aren't necessarily idiots, The Mayan calendar is more accurate then our calendar we have today, they didn't have leap years it was so accurate. This crucial fact meant that it was very possible that the world would end. The Mayans credentials of its civilization are very high and advanced. If I wasn't a creationist i'd believe it to, however, the likely possibility is they died out before they could finish the scrolls for the time estimates. and you must remember they didn't have math-based computers that could calculate years and they didn't have paper.

It was probably chizzled into hard stone which would take a very long time. - Thus I Win Says Thy Lord Kakashi,
Back to top Go down
https://urc-ninjas.rpg-board.net
{xVx}*Zuko*
Villagers
Villagers

PostSubject: Re: Well its a new year   Well its a new year I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Has the world ended yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well its a new year   Well its a new year I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Despair Stfu
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Warlords
Warlords
-Syler-

PostSubject: Re: Well its a new year   Well its a new year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Kakashi's got facts.
Back to top Go down
ryuuzakis
Villagers
Villagers
ryuuzakis

PostSubject: Re: Well its a new year   Well its a new year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 pm

The movie was a waste of time.
To brain wash others
Got me annoyed though. But ehhh, we still here.
Back to top Go down
=URC=Lethal
Warlords
Warlords
=URC=Lethal

PostSubject: Re: Well its a new year   Well its a new year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:09 pm

-Syler- wrote:
Kakashi's got facts.
Don't let his intellectual sounding typing fool you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well its a new year   Well its a new year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well its a new year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
URC Ninjas :: General :: Saki House-
Jump to: